How do you start your new year? Some may take it as a new chapter, a new life I would say, also a change to be better person for yourself or for others. Some, meh basically it’s just a new number added on a calendar. But hey! I am trying to set goals, or resolution or aims for this year, because why not? It’s my first and hopefully it will go well as planned, or better!
❀ 2017, resolution ❀
- Healthy Lifestyle, by means that to drink more water. I do not drink carbonated drinks for years now, but also I hardly drink water. Which is bad, as my boyfriend encourage me to drink more water for my own health. Therefore, drinking more water it is!
- Money Management, I really need to save up money for future needs. More like to any emergency cases. To not spend my money for things that I want. Only for something that I really, really, really need. (The picture on the left is my money management book thing)
- Use Planner often. I need write everything down. I have this planner my best friend gave it to me as a gift last year. Why not use it now? By writing everything down like how much I spend on that day, do I have an appointment or meet ups, to do list, what class do I have and more! Another reason is that to keep in track what I have been doing every day, weeks, months. It’s good to remember things that 100% sure I tend to forgot.
- Stay motivated to study! I need to ace every semester (because I fucked up two semesters already, not cool) ever since semester 3, where I am improving, thanks to my boyfriend that motivates me into studying especially Japanese Language. Four years in University and now I’m in my 4th semester, time flies yknow. I need to do my best for two more years.
- More into blogging. I gain more followers lately, that’s really good and thank you so much! it motivated me to blog more. I have all of these ideas but I need to support it with good pictures as well. Hence, I need new camera, not that I want it, I do need it. You get me?
❀ 2017, wishlist ❀
- Canon G7X. I have been wanting this camera since last year! Good review yes, kind of for vlogging but I am more into blogging purpose, also for Instagram. Is it a silly reason to get a new camera?
- Instax Mini 8 either black or white. Apparently I hardly understand how to use Lomo’Instant, which newly bought it about last year. I have to ask my boyfriend to take a picture with it, because I do not know how to use it. Instax Mini is much more easier, and I wasted a lot of films using Lomo’instant. Of course I do feel disappointed, because I was so excited to take more picture with it, but bummer.
Probably that’s it, I do not want to list a lot. hardly achieve last year’s wishlist. hahaha, crei.
❀ Hoping for this year ❀
- Academic: that I could survive 4th semester. Stay motivated, be positive, and I can do this! Also Discovery year is coming soon, next semester. Wish me luck hooman!
- Amazing adventure with my boyfriend, to spend more time together, explore places and watch more anime! Oh! or play some games.
- Social Life, to not be socially awkward, still hard for me to start a conversation with female. That includes whenever someone (mostly female) comments on my photo on Instagram or on my blog post, I would get overly excited like “omg someone notice me” to “wtf should I say back, is this normal, omg help me” I really need to overcome that.
- Blogging, increase number of followers and reader, to be exact is to expand my blog.
- Instagram, maintain my theme. Stay blue-ish, STAY! Check my instagram Here as well!
- Health. Sleeping pattern, drink more water and food, yes food.
- Friendship. Third Wheeling level 21. Please leave me alone hahaha. No really. And I do need to spend time with my best friend and closest friends. I have been shutting myself lately. sobs.
” Be positive, Stay positive, Think positive, Believe in yourself, Be happy BUT not too happy, get it? Do love yourself more, Protect yourself, Stay strong “
Here’s a picture of my cat. So is it a must to have new year resolution or goals? Probably, because it’s a good start. To motivate the first month of 2017. Better than nothing right? Do you think to start a new year with new resolutions (or continues with last year’s resolutions HEHE) is a good step?