There are times that I really don’t feel doing anything, anything creative or something that inspires me. You know that feeling when you just sit there wondering what you should do, but even though you do know what you should do but something doesn’t feel right. Not that I’m running dry of ideas on what to post on my blog, do know that I have a lot of drafts of my blog post. But it’s just that despite all that, it doesn’t really feel like me, or it doesn’t give that WOW kind of post. Because I need to write something that means a lot too, with my efforts in it that reached out to you guys.
For the past weeks, I tried to do something different to create that “BABY YOU’RE A FIREWORK” feels!
- To acknowledge and understand that life has its ups and downs. It’s okay, we need to feel both ways to remind us how wonderful life can be. If this even makes any sense. If life doesn’t have those bad and good thing happens between our journey, everything is balanced, of course, you won’t feel excited about certain things. I mean WHERE THE ADVENTURE AT BRUH!
- Change is not a bad thing, it is constant! You will change your taste on certain things, your hobbies, your interest as well as your personality. Do explore who you are and who you want to be.
- Start exploring. By exploring doesn’t mean you have to book a flight and go to Japan or other places no! I wish but no. What I meant is that try to do something different, quite similar to the previous point. For instance, watching a tutorial on how to take photos, how to edit video, how to calligraphy. I did those three and it was fulfilling! I did something and I am happy about it!
- Talk to people. Not so fun fact, it’s hard for me to talk with a female because I have been around with male since I was little so if that explains. I have started to talk with my fellow Incubation, and I am getting a hang of it. Meet new faces, talk about different things, this opens up another perspective or point of view on the different area. It’s cool! That includes building a better relationship with my boyfriend, to see a different side of him, learn more about things that I do not know, it’s such a good feeling to have him by my side. The ultimate support system!
- HOLD UP! Slow down a little to know who you are. Sometimes you need to look at the mirror, click that pause button and get to know who you are, who you really are *Insert Moana’s song* I do look into my journal and see what I have been doing, am I good, did I went somewhere and such.
- Getting out of your comfort zone. To do something different from your character. See, I am not a sports kind of person, I used to! But I went for a hike with my boyfriend and my friends last weekend. It was a bit different but I had fun! Soon I will make a post about it!
- Do know that you need to have a healthy mindset, not just your body. I am currently starting to taking good care of my health through jogging (trying) as well as morning pages every morning to clean up my mind. I would love to make more list of how to have positive mindset soon!
From all of this list, it tends to give that boosts of ideas on what to write, depending on what kind of blog you have. Certain people give you the inspiration to do something more or to do something new, certain places give you goosebumps and some will leave good memories to recall in the future.
So what are the things you do to get inspired?