I did not set any goals every new year before this but I think this year would be a better start. Where I believe that to set up goals for improving yourself as a person as well as achieve things that you want to do. Makes it clearer to you. yas
- Meditation, I tried to meditate since last November, but something happened to my phone and I lost all of 11 days worth of data. That upsets me because I am trying my best to do something new. But hey! I really want to meditate every day for 2018.
- Workout, Not too extreme, jogging in the morning or in the afternoon would be enough. I really do think that I need to take good care of my health since I stopped doing any sports-related activities 6 years ago. Oh Tuhan (omg) that’s way too long!
- Drink more water, which I did, ever since I’m with my boyfriend he always reminds me to drink more water. Going to track down my drinking habits!
- Journal, I started to Bullet Journal in June 2017, and starting fresh would be nice! To manage my time and activities while creating your own planner sounds amazing! To do this every month and updating every day, not just what I have to do within a day but also to plan weeks and months before certain events. That’s cool, that’s cool!
- Morning Pages, which I recently discovered on a Youtube Channel. Morning pages is a space where you could write down your thoughts on yesterday, which basically reminds you of what you need, things that you appreciate, letting go of certain thoughts in your mind.
- Listening to Podcast, WHY DID I NOT DISCOVER THIS AMAZING THING EVER! I am the kind of person who, doing my work while listening to someone’s talking (On Youtube) sort of multitasking BUT podcast is so useful and motivating. I can listen to something that makes me want to work more, learn something new and you get the point.
- To be a morning person, to be honest, I am not going to force myself to wake up 6 am in the morning. To get enough sleep at night, being proactive in the morning which I believe that 24 hours in a day is not enough to fully utilize the time that you have.
- Eat healthily, I TRIED! You know I have this mindset of “But healthy food is so damn expensive” I will do my best to avoid eating oily food. Okay, let’s do things slowly but surely!
- Videography, I have been taking lots of videos last year and I really do think that I can learn more skills on how to take the right way or alternative ways of taking videos. Exploring the varieties of possible yknow types of videography? Does that make any sense
- Vlogging, so happy with my latest vlog. Hopefully, for this year, I could do either weekly vlog or monthly vlog. So excited!
- Art, I want to try a different kind of art for this year. I have learned to doodle, calligraphy, crafts, photography, and videography.
- Take control of my finance, to set up my budget, my spending as well as my savings (that includes goals for each month)
- Work well, I tend to neglect my work and focus on something else so my profit level goes down down down for last year. I will manage it.
- Self-reminder, buy something that you really need, not something that you want! Unless it’s a reward for yourself.
- Invest myself, by invest I mean to purchase something that gives back to you, such as face mask for the face, a camera for your equipment, Muji stuff for your journal.
- To do a Current me VS Future me, this is a very cool way to see your achievement throughout the year or the month
- Post more, of my blog and vlog. I have been missing out on this, I really do enjoy both of them and for that to have the commitment
- Have fun! lots and lots of fun! not to force myself like “ugh I have to post this“