Remember what I have mentioned in my previous post? Yup this is the continuation, well sort of.
I had Game Boy Advance SP in Pink color when I was younger, long story short Zelda is the OG! I played Zelda since I was a child, had my Nintendo 3DS XL as my teen birthday gift, such a glow up! Honestly, I just play and replay Zelda, and stopped playing any games after “adulthood’ stage and focus on studying and working. UNTIL TWO MONTHS AGO I purchase Nintendo Switch, with my soul. No, I’m kidding, with my sweat and tears through selling at Planner Market.
The question is, is it worth it? Let me list down my current state in life:
- Recently graduated
- I neglected gaming ever since, University.
- Indecisive for Self Care
At this point, I do need Nintendo Switch to light my world like nobo- THEY MADE A WEIRD VERSION OF ZELDA! I’ve heard of it, saw it and tried to play it and gave up in 5 minutes. Listen, LI-S-TEN, I mentioned that I grow up with Zelda by my side, through all those years I’m still confused why would they name the game Zelda WHEN THE MAIN BOI IS LINK – what I’m trying to say is that “Breath of the Wild” you’ve seen the meme alright but I prefer “The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening” but this one is better because it’s CUTE. I’m going to rant about Zelda, but it’s about Nintendo Switch, okay FOCUS.
Is it worth to purchase Nintendo Switch V2? :
- I bought it for BND $509, good timing because it was much more a few months ago.
- It’s huge, as an ex-user of Nintendo 3DS, ITS HUGE and a bit fragile with the console switching and the large screen, did I point out that I’m clumsy like a newborn satan?
- The games are expensive, BND $70 above for EACH.
- Battery Life up to 8 hours or did I read it wrong, Nintendo DS lives much longer but it’s fine, understandable with the huge screen and other two consoles to charge.
In conclusion, totally worth it as I only get excited weeks later. It took me days or weeks to be excited about what I’ve purchased, very late at the excitement stage. Although I had a rough time trying to play games at least once a day or a few times a week, my boyfriend has to remind me to play the games. I’m currently playing Fire Emblem Warriors, which I kept on replaying the same chapter with the different levels until all the characters are equally leveled up. Yeah, I’m that type – almost forgot about Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle too.
ALSO, Nintendo is a langsat for releasing Animal Crossing Version few weeks after I purchased Nintendo Switch V2, mf.